History & Prof Associations
The firm originated in April 1955 as VOLK & HARRISON, CONSULTING ENGINEERS with offices in Denver, Colorado, relocating to Casper, Wyoming in August, 1955. In December, 1985, William H. Harrison, Jr. purchased Arthur C. Volk's stock and changed the firm's name to HARRISON & ASSOCIATES, P.C.. Dennis E. Bay joined the firm of VOLK & HARRISON, P.C. full time in 1977 and became a stockholder on June 22, 1988, at which time the firm became HARRISON & BAY, P.C.. Robert E. Lower purchased William H. Harrison, Jr.'s stock, and on April 1, 1992, the firm became known as Bay & Lower, P.C., Consulting Engineers. Mr. Lower has been associated with the firm since June, 1984. Most recently, Robert Lower purchased Dennis Bay's stock, and the firm became known as LOWER & Co., P.C. in 1999.
The firm of LOWER & CO., P.C., STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS are members in good standing with:
- American Consulting Engineers Council
- Wyoming Association of Consulting Engineers and Surveyors
- International Code Council
- Wyoming Chapter of the American Institute of Architects.